WFA 2012/13 National League
The WFA 2012/13 National League season will be played over two divisions. The exact format will be decided once entries have been received from all teams.
The deadline for Team registrations for the National League is 16th July 2012.
All the teams will battle to be crowned Champions or avoid relegation. All fixtures will take place at a central venue and be played over 11 weekend events.
The 11 weekend events will take place on the following dates and will be either Premiership or Championship events:
- 17th & 18th November 2012 - Premiership Division
- 24th & 25th November 2012 - Championship Division
- 8th & 9th December 2012 - Premiership Division
- 15th & 16th December 2012 - Championship Division
- 16th & 17th March 2013 - Premiership Division
- 23th & 24th March 2013 - Championship Division
- 13th & 14th April 2013 - Premiership Division
- 27th & 28th April 2013 - Championship Division
- 11th & 12th May 2013 - Premiership Division
- 18th & 19th May 2013 - Championship Division
- 1st June 2013 - Both Divisions, including Presentation, WFA Cup Final and AGM. (Not all Teams will play)
The National League will be held at:
Nottingham Trent University,
Lee Westwood Sports Centre,
The M1 passes close to the west of the city, the A42 / M42 link to the southwest of the city and the A1(M) to the east of the county.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Cross over one set of traffic lights and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Cross over one set of traffic lights and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Cross over one set of traffic lights and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- Parking will be available on campus for all visitors.
- Global Positioning System user postcode: NG11 8NS
The WFA is fully commited and signed up to the FA RESPECT campaign. All affiliated Clubs and their Players, Managers and Supporters must abide by this Code of Conduct.
Failure to follow these guidlines, may result in sanctions being enforced on your club.
The National League is run by volunteers. The WFA are always looking for people that are willing to become involved and help at the events. Some of the roles required are:
- Table Officials
- PA speaker
- Line officials
- Referees (Training course required - Find out more...
If you would like to find out more about these roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Clubs that have Teams playing in the National League are affiliated to the WFA and have completed all relevant National League Registration Forms.
To find out more about WFA Affiliation, please Click Here.