How your County F.A. can help you...
All Clubs must affiliate to their respective County Football Association. It is through affiliation that the family of football is brought together and correct standards and discipline are maintained. Affiliation acts as a quality assurance and as a safety net to help protect players, clubs, officials and administrators throughout the game.
To find a list of all County FA organisations and contact details, please Click Here.
The major benefits from affiliation to a County F.A. can include:
- Being part of the structure of the National Game from grassroots upwards.
- Eligibility to participate in sanctioned FA and WFA competitions.
- Discipline and Fair Play.
- Opportunities to apply for grant aid and funding from The Football Association.
- Access to information and advice from the County F.A. personnel, F.A. Regional Development Manger and F.A. Regional Facility Managers.
- Access to F.A. and County F.A. publications and resources.
- Opportunities to participate in F.A. Football Development Schemes such as Charter Standard Awards.
- The opportunity to make your Club's view known on the future development of the game to both County F.A.s and The F.A.
FA Charter Standard
Clubs that are successful in achieving the Charter will get access to a range of benefits:
- Up to £200 UMBRO voucher.
Vouchers can be used on the UMBRO website which includes a built-in 15% discount.
- Attracting sponsors.
- Football Foundation applications.
- Attracting Volunteers.
- Gaining members/players.
Support for FA Charter Standard Clubs:
- Coach In-service provided by RCDM.
- Administration Support Sessions (Workshops.
- Support with Funding applications.
- Access to subsidised Coach Education programme.
- Establish local "buddy" groups.
- FA Awards programme.
- FA/McDonald’s Coaching programme.
- UMBRO kit deal.
- Coach Education Programme.
- Equity and Safeguarding.
- Referee Development.
- Medical Courses.
- Some County FAs provide subsidies for FA Charter Standard Clubs.