Latest News Stories
News: WFA National League Secretary vacancy
The WFA Executive are looking to recruit a new National League Secretary.
Title: WFA National League Secretary
Location: National League Venue (Nottingham)
Responsible To: WFA Executive Committee
Job Purpose: To deliver the WFA National League and WFA Cup competitions.
- First point of contact between National League and WFA Cup Teams and the WFA.
- Ensure effective correspondence and communication with all.
- Monitor and respond to all League secretary emails.
- Ensure smooth and effective running of National League & Cup fixtures as per league and cup regulations.
- Oversee all player registrations.
- Responsible for the WFA Full Time Website and updates as required.
- Administer all National League fines, fees and suspensions.
- Ensure the Referees coordinator allocates and appoints referees for each fixture.
- To aid with the set up, running and de-rig of the events.
- Create the League fixtures and format prior to the start of each season (in conjunction with the Executive Committee)
- To undertake any other duties that might reasonably be deemed within the status of the job, and appropriate to the post.
- This post carries a vote on the National Wheelchair Football Association Executive Committee. (attendance at meetings approx. 4 per season)
Experience / Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in use of IT and web based programmes
- Experience in running events/ fixture programmes
Anyone interested please send a CV and Covering letter stating why you would like the role to email@example.com
The deadline for application is Monday 9th April. If anyone would like further information or to discuss the role please Contact Us
Share this Story
If your Club has any news that you would like to be added to the WFA site, please email it to: