Latest News Stories
- England Coaching Team Announce Next Training Camp Squad
- Project Fair Play: Football amnesty calls on fans to donate unwanted shirts to Rio’s favelas
- University of Worcester Arena to host a Powerchair Football Showcase
- WFA Cup Quarter Final draw takes place
- Josh Hodgson becomes patron for East Riding Electric Eels
News: WFA Referee training
The WFA will be holding a Referee training course.
Dates: Saturday, 28th and Sunday, 29th January 2012
Times: Saturday: 10am – 6pm, Sunday: 9am – 4pm
Venue: De Vere VILLAGE Hotel, Brailsford Way, Chilwell, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 6DL
Days Only - £110
Includes resources, all refreshments and lunches.
Saturday Night (Sharing) - £150
Includes resources, all refreshments, lunches, Saturday evening meal and accommodation (in a twin room).
Saturday Night (Single) - £170
Includes resources, all refreshments, lunches, Saturday evening meal and accommodation (own room).
Two Nights (Sharing) - £200
Includes resources, all refreshments, lunches, Friday and Saturday evening meal and accommodation (in a twin room).
Two Nights (Single) - £220
Includes resources, all refreshments, lunches, Friday and Saturday evening meal and accommodation (own room).
To book your place on this course, please complete the Registration form
If you would like more information about the course, please Contact Us
- Introduction to Powerchair Football
- The referee process
- Disability Awareness
- Laws of the game
- Laws of the game
- Equipment practical
- Pitch practical
- Refereeing video practical
Simply undertaking the course does not qualify participants to referee official games. Referee trainees who have attended the course then undertake an assessment by the WFA Referee Assessors over a minimum of 3 games.
Share this Story
If your Club has any news that you would like to be added to the WFA site, please email it to: